Full Day Tsavo East
Tsavo East full day is a one day safari from Mombasa-Diani or Malindi especially for those with limited time or on a tight budget but still want to have a touch of wildlife.
It involves 6 hrs of uninterrupted game drives and scenaries viewing with a lunch break.
Tsavo East has so much to offer, below are some of the days highlights :
- Large herds of free-ranging African elephants as well as other wildlife.
- Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, the world’s largest lava flow.
- Lugard Falls on the Galana River remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.
- Aruba dam which attracts hundreds of wild animals that come to quench their thirst.
Day 01-Full Day Tsavo East
Pick up early in the morning from your Hotel by our driver guide for a full day Tsavo East Safari,after safari briefing proceed to this largest park in the world .
Tsavo means ‘Place of Slaughter’ in kamba language.This park is recommended for photographers with its fabulous light and fantastic views, especially the Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, the world’s largest lava flow. Lugard Falls on the Galana River are remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.Among the animals that can be spotted here includes elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra. Aruba hunter’s hartebeest, with its lyre-shaped horns, can also be seen.Have a game enroute to the lodge for Lunch/Camp. Afternoon gamedrive to follow returning back to your hotel in the evening.
Medium Lodge/Camp (L)
End of our Services
Full day Tsavo East – cost is as below:
Each of 2 – $160
Each of 4 – $125
Each of 6 – $110
Full Day Tsavo East – Packages Includes
• Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
• Private transportation in a 4 x safari van with Pop up roof
• Park entrance fees
• English speaking driver guide throughout the safari
• 1 litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
• All applicable taxes
Full day Tsavo East- Price Excludes
• Items of personal nature
What others had to say about this tour