14 days-Kenya Safari Holiday 01 Jan 2022 - 15 Dec 2022
- The great rift valley view point
- Arid savannahs which are watered by Ewaso Nyiro river
- Equitor crossing
- The rare reticulated giraffe only found on the northern circuit
- The Samburu/maasai communities who are still stuck to their traditions
- Aberdare ranges
- Rhino sanctuary
- Stunning flocks of lesser flamingos that turn the lake literary pink
- Spouting geysers,spurting stream and bubbling geothermal pools Hot springs and geysers.
- Migration of wildebeest July through October
- Wide Variety of unique and exquisite wild life and birds
- Lake Naivasha another great rify valley lakes
- Hells gate Fischer's Tower,the Central Tower and Njorowa Gorges.
- Superb views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak and the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
- The famous mzima springs with its unique underwater hippo observatory.
- Shetani Lava flow and chyulu hills
- Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, the world's largest lava flow.
- Lugard Falls on the Galana River remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.