Special & Short Safaris
- The famous Mzima springs with its unique underwater hippo observatory.
- Shetani Lava flow and chyulu hills
- Mudanda Rock
- Yatta Plateau, the world's largest lava flow.
- Lugard Falls on the Galana River remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.
- Aruba dam which attracts hundreds of wild animals that come to quench their thirst.
- Mombasa -Mara return flight
- The most spectacular natural occurrence "wildebeest migration' July through October.
- Wide variety of unique and exquisite wildlife and birds
- All the "Big 5" African animals
- Return flight Wilson -Mara -Wilson
- The greatest of them all "Masai Mara game Reserve
- Wildebeest migration,the most phenomenal natural spectacles in the world
- The "Big 5" African animals
- Mzima springs with its unique under water hippo observatory.
- Superb views of Mount Kilimanjaro,Africa highest peak
- Mudanda rock and the Yatta plateu,the world largest flow
- Large heards of free -raging elephants as well as other animals