Masai Mara Flying Safari departs from Mombasa or Ukunda on a scheduled flight of about 01hr30min to this 7th wonder of the world. It’s important to note that, this is where over two million Wildebeest, Zebra and Thompson gazelles migrate annually.
Masai Mara Flying Safari Highlights
Mombasa as well as Ukunda – Masai Mara return flight
Wide variety of unique exquisite wildlife in addition to several types of birds
Above all “The most spectacular natural occurrence (wildebeest migration’ during July through October.
Day 01-Mombasa- Masai Mara
Our driver will meet you at your hotel. A short briefing and after that transfer to the airport for your flight to Masai Mara .Finally on arrival at Mara airstrip your driver will be there to transfer you to the hotel with game drive. Next is check in and lunch. Later in the afternoon proceed for a game drive.
During your game drive, the “Big Five” animals that is; elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo are expected to be seen. Other animals for instance; zebras, antelope, gnus, Oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeest, hippos, crocodiles among other animals are also in plenty. All meals and overnight at your camp.
Medium Lodge/ Camp (L.D.B)
Day 02 – Full day Masai Mara
Today, you will enjoy two game drives in this reserve. In summary, Maasai Mara Ecosystem certainly holds one of the highest lion density in the whole world. In the same vein, this is where two million Wildebeest, Zebra and Thompsons gazelles migrate annually. During our days here, we may view for instance, prides of lions, hippos in the river, cheetahs racing across the plains and many varieties of antelope. All meals and overnight at your camp
Medium Lodge/ Camp (L.D.B)
Day 03-Masai Mara – Mombasa
You will sum up your safari with a delicious breakfast. Finally check out and transfer to the airstrip for your flight back to Mombasa. Thereafter, transfer to your beach hotel.
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing
- Accommodation as outlined or similar depending on availability during the booking period
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L) Lunch and (D)dinner
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari, but french and German speakers are available on request .
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport.
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
- Any local or International flights.
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
- Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
- Alternative Land Cruiser transport at an extra cost of US$ 50 Per Day Per Group