Tsavo East West Amboseli – 05 days Safari
Tsavo East –West– Amboseli- 05 days Safari starts from Mombasa town/Malindi Diani,Kilifi,watamu ,North coast hotels Train Station and Moi International Airport and back to Mombasa.
The three parks are certainly the famous 3 parks located on the southern circuit of Kenya and closer to the coastline.
Tsavo East N.park being the largest park in Kenya, it has prolific birds and amazing unique physical features ie the world’s largest lava flow.
On the other hand, Tsavo West a twin park to Tsavo East is the land of man-eaters ,Lava and Springs. Bird life here is amazing.
In addition, the underwater hippo and fish watching is a must visit.
Amboseli National Park is celebrated for its large population of the african elephant. Located at the backdrop of the Africa highest and free standing mountain in the world the park is one of the MUST-see parks in Kenya. The authentic culture of the Masai people calls for a visit to just mingle with them and experience their way of life.
The park has wide options of accommodation from permanent tented camps to luxury lodges both inside and outside the park.
You can’t miss the observation Hill, whereby the view of the entire park is seen from this point especially the swamps and the huge Heards of elephants.
Amboseli has a lot to offer besides game viewing, photography and beautiful scenaries are fun to take part in.
- The famous Mzima springs with its unique under water hippo observatory.
- Shetani Lava flow and Chuyu hills
- Superb views of Mount Kilimanjaro, certainly ‘Africa highest peak and the highest free-standing mountain in the world
- Observation Hill
- Large herds of free-ranging African elephants in addition to other wildlife.
- Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, certainly the world’s largest lava flow.
- Lugard Falls on the Galana River remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.
- In addition to all this “Aruba dam which attracts hundreds of wild animals that come to quench their thirst.
Follow us on Facebook for more information about us.
Day 01-Mombasa- Tsavo West National Park
Meet and great at the airport/Hotel after that safari briefing will follow.Drive to Tsavo West National Park famous for the Mzima Springs, with its unique underwater hippo observatory.Above all both Tsavo East and west are famous for the largest population of red-skinned elephants. In addition to the other “Big 4”.Besides this there is also a host of Kenyan birds and other animals including leopard, cheetah, buffalo, rhino, elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, plains game, crocodile, and plenty of additional small mammals, birds and insects. From Lake Jipe, on the Tanzanian border, to the mountain forests of the Chyulu Hills, the wide range of landscape offers protection to many endangered African wildlife including the Cosen’s gerbil, Hunter’s hartebeest, black rhinoceros, several species of shrew and rat, Grevy’s zebra and wild dogs .Finally lunch will be served followed by afternoon gamedrive .Dinner and overnight at
Day 02- Tsavo West – Amboseli National Park
Further drive to Amboseli National park. The park well known for its large herds of free-ranging African elephants. Besides wildlife there is an opportunity to meet the Maasai people and Stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak and the highest free-standing mountain in the world.Huge herds of wildebeests and many other animals including giraffes, African lions, monkeys, zebras, hyenas and antelope roam the park. Arrive in time for lunch at the lodge/Camp .To sum up the day you will have afternoon game drive where you may get a chance to spot all the above mentioned animals .Meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 03- Amboseli full day
Both morning and afternoon gamedrive. The mid afternoon lull from the intensive sun is spent at the lodge/camp by poolside or simply relaxing at the lodge . However, you have a full day option with lunch boxes .Meals and overnight at.
Day 04-Amboseli – Tsavo East National Park
Proceed to Tsavo East National Park .Tsavo means ‘Place of Slaughter’ in kamba language (one of the Kenyan tribes).This park is recommended for photographers with its fabulous light and fantastic views, especially the Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, certainly the world’s largest lava flow. In addition Lugard Falls on the Galana River are remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.Besides these awesome scenaries the big 5 are well represented .Example, elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, bufallo other animals includes crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra. Aruba hunter’s hartebeest, with its lyre-shaped horns, can also be seen. All meals and overnight at.
Day 05- Tsavo East – Mombasa
To sum up the day we will have an early morning game drive before the heat of the day send the animals hiding .Finally return for breakfast and drive back to Mombasa.
End of Our services
Per Person Each of
Peak Season -01 Jul-30 Oct
High Season 03 Jan- 31Mar /01 Nov - 15Dec
Low Season -01Apr- 30Jun
HIGH LEVEL ACCOMMODATION
STANDARD LEVEL ACCOMMODATION
MEDIUM LEVEL ACCOMMODATION
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined or similar depending on availability during the booking period
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L) Lunch and (D)dinner
- Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof/ however a land cruiser is also available on request at an extra cost
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari, but french and German speakers are available on request .
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport.
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
- Any local or International flights.
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
- Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
- Alternative Land Cruiser transport at an extra cost of US$ 50 Per Day Per Group