Gorilla Safari Bwindi- 03 days
Gorilla Safari Bwindi- 03 days is certainly one thrilling experience of a lifetime
Highlights of the day
- Equator crossing
- The long horned Ankole Cattle
- Bwindi impenetrable national park
- Above all ,the magical encounter with the Gorillas
GORILLA SAFARI BWINDI- 03 DAYS – DETAILED SAFARI IS AS BELOW;
Day 01: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Depart from Kampala Uganda with a stopover at the Equator, a very famous spot for photography. On your way to Bwindi impenetrable national park,you will see interesting attractions.For instance, the long horned Ankole cattle, papyrus acacia woodlands as well as terraced landscape of Kigezi high lands .Arrive Mbarara around midday for hot lunch. After that,drive further to your lodge arriving later in the day .Finally, dinner will be served and retire to bed at either;
Silver back Lodge/ Nkuringo safari Lodge (C) or Buhoma Community / Kisoro tourist Hotel( B )
Day 02: The magical Encounter with the Gorillas!
Early breakfast followed by briefing from the guide.Later, set off for the gorilla trekking in the Forest Sanctuary. The activity starts around 8.00am. You need to carry packed lunch, rain jacket as well as jungle boots. The rangers will provide you with walking sticks. In addition, your driver will ensure that you have enough drinking water. The time taken to find the gorillas depends on the movements of these marvelous primates. An encounter with an earth shaking 350 pound silver back as well as a baby gorilla is certainly unforgettable experience!.Return to the lodge later in the evening for dinner and overnight at either
Silverback Lodge/ Nkuringo safari Lodge(C) or Buhoma Community / Kisoro tourist Hotel( B )
Day 03: Departure
You will sum up your safari with a delicious breakfast.Finally check out and proceed to Kampala. Lunch en-route, however you can pick lunch boxes from your lodge.Drop off at the airport for your flight back home.
End of our above services.
Gorilla Safari Bwindi – 03 days – Services included are as below;
- Full board accommodation as mentioned however we can get other similar options in case the rooms are not available.
- Ground transportation by a 4×4 Land Cruiser as well as a minibus
- Park entrance fees
- One Gorilla permit per person to be secured and paid for in advance.
- English Speaking Driver/Guide.
- Government Taxes
- 1 Liter of Mineral Water per person per day
Gorilla Safari Bwindi – 03 days – Services not included are as below;
- International flights as well as local flights
- Visas (visa for Uganda 100$).
- Tips,for instance to the waiters,drivers,porters etc.
- Accommodation in Kampala
- Airport transfer before and after safari
- Drinks in general, extras in hotels as well as expenses of personal type.
- Lastly,other optional activities that can be made during the tour and definitely not included in the itinerary.
Cost is as below – Gorilla Safari Bwindi – 03 days
2 People – US$ 2400
4 People – US$ 2170
6 People – US$ 2090
MID RANGE ACCOMMODATION
2 People – US$ 1740
4 People – US$ 1510
6 People – US$ 1430
2 People – US$ 1600
4 People – US$ 1370
6 People – US$ 1285
In addition to visa, a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months is needed. The price is $100 (valid for one month and a unique entrance).VISA
The visa is issued at the airport on arrival.
We use 4×4 land cruisers as well as minibus vehicles. The vehicles have a pop–up roof and each client will sit next to a window seat or will be able to access.
The meals will be provided besides mineral water . Other drinks taken are not included and therefore clients will pay direct.
Finally, check what others had to say about our services