Keekorok Air Safari
Keekorok air safari 03 days starts from Wilson airport to the first property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya.
Available throughout the year ,the high lights of the day includes:
- Wide variety of unique and exquisite wild life and birds
- The Maasai community one of Kenya tribes whose lives revolves around livestock .
Day 01-Wilson – Masai Mara Game Reserve
First, you will be picked from your hotel/ Airport after safari briefing transfer to Wilson airport for your flight to Masai Mara. Later, depart Wilson at 1000 hrs arrive Mara at 1100 hrs. Meanwhile,on arrival you will meet the lodge representative who will transfer you to the lodge with game drive for check in at Keekorok lodge.
Keekorok Lodge is the first property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya.The lodge was opened in 1962.It is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October.
Second, lunch followed by afternoon gamedrive where you will meet animals such as, the “Big Five”, that is; elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo. On the other hand, other animals for instance, zebras, antelope, gnus, Oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles among others will be on the show. If lucky you will not only get a chance to see most of these animals but also take their photos. In addition, all meals and overnight will be availed at your lodge.
Keekorok Lodge (L.D.B)
Day 02- Masai Mara Game Reserve
Here, full days will be spent with 2 gamedrives. The Maasai Mara Ecosystem certainly holds one of the highest lion density in the whole world .This is so, because its where two million Wildebeest, Zebra and Thompsons gazelles migrate annually. During our days here we may probably view prides of lions, hippos in the river, cheetahs racing across the plains and many varieties of antelope. Similarly, meals and overnight will be availed at your lodge.
Keekorok Lodge (L.D.B)
Lastly, will be breakfast. Then transfer to the airstrip for your flight to Nairobi Wilson, transfer to the hotel or Jkia for your international flight back home, thereafter.
END OF OUR SERVICES
03 days – Keekorok Air Safari- Cost Includes
02 Pax Each – US$ 1140 -Peak Season – 01 JUL- 31 OCT
2 Pax Each – US$ 985 – High Season – 01JAN-31JAN & 01MAR-31MAR
02 Pax Each – US$ 885 – Low season – 01APR -30 JUN & 01NOV-15DEC
Keekorok Air Safari- Cost Includes
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing
- Accommodation as outlined or similar depending on availability.
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L) Lunch & (D)dinner
- Shared safari in a roof top viewing 4X4 Land Cruiser (2 game drives a day)
- Park fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari
- 1litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Return flight Wilson to Mara
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
Keekorok Air Safari- Cost Excludes
- Any International flights
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
- Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
- Travel insurance
What others say about us