Kenya Holiday Safari Package.
A road safari commencing from Meru National Park utterly unspoiled and the most geographical diverse park in Kenya down to the white sandy beach of Mombasa.
It is a wildlife and nature safari with a combination of beach experience ,hence no traveler should miss this .Its available through the year and ideal for all age groups.
Kenya Holiday Safari Package highlights includes:
- 11 days of unlimited game viewing with beach experience
- The great rift valley view point
- Equator crossing
- Migration of wildebeest July through October
- Wide Variety of unique and exquisite wild life and birds
- The maasai community one of the Kenyan tribes whos lives revolves around livestock(visit at an extra fee)
- Lake Naivasha another great rift valley lakes
- Hells gate Fischer’s Tower,the Central Tower and Njorowa Gorges.
- Two extinct volcanoes: Olkaria and Hobley’s
- More than 300 species of birds in Taita Sanctuary
- Panoramic view in Sarova Saltlick Lodge
- Chance to overnight at the salt lick lodge one of the most photographed lodge
- Game watch at the comfort of dining table at Saltlick Lodge
- Large herds of free-ranging African elephants as well as other wildlife.
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES – Kenya Holiday Safari Package
10 NIGHTS 11 DAYS: / MERU/SOYSAMBU/MAASAI MARA/NAIROBI/ SALTLICK /MOMBASA
Day 01-Arrival/Meru National Park
You will be picked up from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport – go through immigration and customs. Safari briefing and proceed to Meru National Park a beautiful and wild Park. This is utterly unspoilt and the most geographical diverse parks in Kenya with 13 rivers and a myriad of mountain streams that feed into the Tana River. Arrive in time for lunch at Ikweta Safari Camp. Afternoon gamedrive dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Ikweta Safari Camp(L.D.B)
Day 02-Meru National Park – Soysambu Conservancy
Breakfast and proceed to Soysambu Conservancy located 6000 feet above sea level.It is home to more than 450 bird species including the Lesser Flamingos and ,mammals. Similarly over 10% of the wild population of the endangered Rothschild’s Giraffe is found in this conservancy.Lunch at the lodge followed by afternoon gamedrive. All meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 03-Soysambu Conservancy- Maasai Mara
Your destination today is Maasai Mara. This is the most popular Park in Kenya because of its abundance of game and beautiful landscape.Besides its popularity it has one of the highest concentrations of predators in Africa. You will arrive in time for lunch. Early afternoon will be spent at leisure followed later by a game drive that will bring forth the exciting wildlife that makes Masai Mara famous the world over. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Mara Leisure Lodge(L.D.B)
Day 04-Full day Maasai Mara
Morning game drive – this is the time when the animals are most active before the heat of the day sends them for cover under the bushes, burrows and trees therefore its more rewarding before sunrise. Returning for breakfast and the rest of the morning will be spent at leisure. Lunch. Afternoon game drive.
Besides gamedrives you can visit the Maasai Manyatta but at an extra cost and optional) .This is a hut where you will see traditional way of life of the Maasai People – a people who have stuck to their customs and adopted to live harmoniously with the wildlife . All meals and overnight
PS*You can have a full day at game with picnic lunch
Day 05-Maasai Mara Game Reserve – Nairobi
This day you start with early breakfast then proceed for a game drive returning to the lodge for early lunch and leave for Nairobi arriving in the evening .On arrival check in at your hotel and freshen up for a later dinner at the Carnivore restaurant renowned for its positioning statement – “Africa’s Greatest Eating Experience.Overnight at
Day 06-Nairobi – Taita Hills Sanctuary
Leave after early breakfast and transfer to the train station for your train to Voi station .On arrival our driver will meet you and proceed for your onward safari to Saltlick. The lodge is built a top stilts overlooking a water hole and designed for lofty game viewing from its thatched roof rondavels and walkways. Check in and lunch .
Thereafter afternoon gamedrive will follow, animals expected to be seen includes lions, cheetah, baboons, giraffes, and elephants just to mention but a few . Dinner and overnight at
Day 07-Taita Hills Sanctuary- Mombasa
Proceed after breakfast with game enroute to Mombasa, finally transfer to Severin Sea Lodge (booked on half board basis) .This hotel is built in a traditional African style and nestling amidst a beautiful palm garden. The rooms and suites are equipped with hand-made wooden furniture and with a stylish African design.Overnight at
Severin Sea Lodge(H.B)
Day 08-Full day at Leisure
Full day to be spent here enjoying the lodge amenities and evening themed entertainments.
At an extra cost: Excursions can be organized.Dinner and overnight at Severin Sea Lodge(H.B)
Day 9+10-Full Days at leisure
These 2 days will be spent at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Severin Sea Lodge(H.B)
Day 11-Fly out
Transfer to Moi International Airport for your outbound flight.
END OF OUR SERVICES
COST IS AS BELOW;
Cost of Per Person Each of -03 Jan to 31 Mar + 1 Jul to 31 Oct
SRS – $560
4X4 SAFARI VAN
Cost of Per Person Each of -03 Jan to 31 Mar + 1 Jul to 31 Oct
SRS – $550
NOTE* YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION IS MANDATORY.
* VISIT WWW.EVISA.GO.KE FOR KENYA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION.
*KENYA & TANZANIA HAS BANNED PLASTIC BAGS
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined or similar.
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L)Lunch & (D)dinner
- Half board basis at Severin sea lodge
- Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking/French driver guide throughout the safari
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport/train station
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
- Train tickets
- Any local or International flights.
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing etc
- Extra meals in Mombasa
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities to safari crew – recommended: 15-20 USD per day to safari driver
What others say about us