Kenya Safari Tour
Kenya safari tour is a road safari starting from Nairobi down to the wilderness parks of Tsavo.
It is a wildlife and nature safari available throughout the year and ideal for all age group.
Kenya tour highlights includes:
- 11 days of unlimited game viewing
- The great rift valley view point
- Arid savannas which are watered by Ewaso Nyiro river
- Equator crossing
- The rare reticulated giraffe only found on the northern circuit
- The Samburu community who are still stuck to their traditions just like their cousins(Maasai people)
- One of the rift valley soda lakes
- Rhino sanctuary
- Stunning flocks of lesser flamingos that turn the lake literary pink both Lake Nakuru and Lake Bogoria
- Migration of wildebeest July through October
- Wide Variety of unique and exquisite wild life as well as birds
- The maasai community one of the Kenyan tribes whos lives revolves around livestock(visit at an extra fee)
- Lake Naivasha another great rifty valley lakes
- Hells gate Fischer’s Tower,the Central Tower and then Njorowa Gorges.
- Two extinct volcanoes; Olkaria and Hobley’s
- Superb views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak and the highest free-standing mountain in the world
- Large herds of free-ranging African elephants besides other wildlife.
- Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, certainly the world’s largest lava flow.
- Lugard Falls on the Galana River remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.
- In addition to all this “Aruba dam which attracts hundreds of wild animals that come to quench their thirst.
Kenya Safari Tour – day to day detailed itinerary
Day 01- Arrival
Meet and greet on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.After a short brief drive to Samburu Game Reserve. Wild and rugged Samburu is fiercely beautiful with its arid savannas watered by the lovely Uaso Nyiro River. It is also one of Kenya’s most protected areas and home to species only found north of the equator this includes reticulated giraffe,Grevy’s zebras and Beisa Oryxes. Arrive forlunch . Later proceed for afternoon game drive in search of the elusive Leopard, Lion, Elephant, long necked graceful gerenuk, Grevys Zebra, reticulated Giraffe, Oryx and other plains game. Dinner and overnight at.
Samburu Sopa Lodge (L.D.B)
Day 02-Samburu full day
Full day will be spent in this reserve with both morning and afternoon games drive.However, you have an option for full day drive with lunch boxes.All meals and overnight at your Lodge.
Samburu Sopa Lodge (L.D.B)
Day 03- Samburu -Lake Nakuru
Leave for Lake Nakuru one of the Rift Valley Soda Lakes. Its stunning flocks of the lesser flamingos is brilliant as it turns the lake pink .Arrive in time for lunch at the lodge.After that,game drive in this park will follow where animals expected to be seen Includes ;Thompson’s and Grant’s Gazelle, the rare long eared leaf-nosed bat, Columbus monkey, Rock Hyrax, Hippo, Leopard, Lion, Rhino, Waterbuck, Impala, Gazelle, Stripped Hyena, Bat eared fox, Wild cat, Reedbuck and Golden cat. Re-stocked mammals include; Lion, Black and white Rhino and the endangered Rothschild’s Giraffe just to mention but a few .Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge (L.D.B
Day 04- Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara
Proceed to the world famous Masai Mara game Reserve considered a “must see” for any visitor traveling on safari in Kenya reason because it’s graced by a wide variety of unique and exquisite wild life and birds. Its home to the richest concentration of wildlife, including the “Big Five.Zebras, antelope, gnus, Oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others are well represented.The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion. Arrive in time for lunch at the lodge which will be followed by afternoon gamedrive where you will expect to see the above named animals’ .Returning for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Mara Sopa Lodge (L.D.B)
Day 05- Maasai Mara – full day
The Maasai Mara Ecosystem holds one of the highest lion density in the whole world and its where two million Wildebeest, Zebra and Thompsons gazelles migrate annually.During your game drives we may view prides of lions, hippos in the river, cheetahs racing across the plains and many varieties of antelopes. All meals and overnight at lodge.
Mara Sopa Lodge (L.D.B)
Day 06- Maasai Mara – Lake Naivasha
Next is Lake Naivasha .Lunch on arrival and later depart for a visit to Hell’s gate.Special locations to view include ;Fischer’s Tower, formerly a volcano’s plug, the Central Tower and finally Njorowa Gorges. Two extinct volcanoes; Olkaria and Hobley’s are worth a trip. Natural steam vents rise from fissures in the volcanic rock. Obsidian, a striking black glassy rock formed as a result of cooled molten lava is a feature of this landscape. Above all this is a haven for ornithologists and rock climbers. Later,return to the resort for dinner and overnight.
Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge(L.D.B)
Day 07- Lake Naivasha – Amboseli National Park
Head further down to Amboseli National park.The park well known for its large herds of free-ranging African elephants.Other attractions of the park includes opportunities to meet the Maasai people and in addition, Stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak and the highest free-standing mountain in the world.Besides the big five ,other animals found here includes; giraffes, African lions, monkeys, zebras, hyenas and antelope among others .Arrive in time for lunch at the lodge .And lastly ,afternoon game drive will follow where you may get a chance to spot all the above mentioned animals .Meals and overnight at the lodge.
Amboseli Sopa Lodge (L.D.B)
Day 08- Full day Amboseli
Both morning and afternoon gamedrive. The mid afternoon lull from the intensive sun is spent at the lodge by poolside or simply relaxing at the lodge . However, you can opt to take a full day tour with lunch boxes. Meals and overnight at
Amboseli Sopa Lodge (L.D.B)
Day 09- Amboseli- Tsavo West National Park
Further down drive to Tsavo West National Park famous for the Mzima Springs, with its unique underwater hippo observatory.Above all, both Tsavo East and west are famous for the largest population of red-skinned elephants. In addition to the other “Big 4”.Besides this there is also a host of Kenyan birds and other animals including leopard, cheetah, buffalo, rhino, elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, plains game, crocodile, and plenty of additional small mammals, birds and insects.
From Lake Jipe, on the Tanzanian border, to the mountain forests of the Chyulu Hills, the wide range of landscape offers protection to many endangered African wildlife including the Cosen’s gerbil, Hunter’s hartebeest, black rhinoceros, several species of shrew and rat, Grevy’s zebra and wild dogs .Finally lunch will be served followed by afternoon gamedrive .Dinner and overnight at
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge(L.D.B)
Day 10- Tsavo West – Tsavo East National Park
Proceed to Tsavo East National Park .Tsavo means ‘Place of Slaughter’ in kamba language (one of the Kenyan tribes).This park is recommended for photographers with its fabulous light and fantastic views, especially the Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, certainly the world’s largest lava flow. In addition, Lugard Falls on the Galana River are remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.Besides these awesome scenaries the big 5 are well represented .Example, elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, bufallo other animals includes crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra. Aruba hunter’s hartebeest, with its lyre-shaped horns, can also be seen. All meals and overnight at.
Ashnil Aruba Lodge (L.D.B)
Day 11- Tsavo East – Nairobi
To sum up the day, we will have an early morning game drive before the heat of the day send the animals hiding .Finally return for breakfast and drive back to Mombasa .Better still,you can be dropped at the train terminus for your journey back to Nairobi or airport
Kenya Safari Tour – cost is as below:
PEAK SEASON-01 Jan to 29 Feb, 1 Jun to 31 Oct
2Pax each -$3135
3 Pax Each -$2790
4 Pax Each -$2620
5 Pax Each-$2515
6 Pax Each-$ 2445
SRS – $550
HIGH SEASON-01 Mar to 31 Mar, 1 Nov to 15 Dec
2Pax each -$2940
3 Pax Each -$2595
4 Pax Each -$2425
5 Pax Each-$2330
6 Pax Each-$ 2255
SRS – $450
LOW SEASON-01 Apr to 31 May
2Pax each – $2700
3 Pax Each -$2360
4 Pax Each -$2190
5 Pax Each-$2085
6 Pax Each-$ 2015
Kenya Safari Tour – Packages Includes
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined or similar depending on availability during the booking period
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L) Lunch and (D)dinner
- Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof/ however a land cruiser is available on request at an extra cost
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari, but french and German speakers are available on request .
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport.
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
Kenya Safari Tour – Package Excludes
- Any local or International flights.
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
We invite you to see what our past clients say about us regarding this Kenya Tour.