NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK TOUR
This tour is ideal for all age groups and can be done throughout the year .
Nairobi National Park was gazetted on December 16, 1946 making it the oldest park in Kenya. It is located approximately 7 kilometers south of the center of Nairobi.
Highlights and Attractions of the day include:
- Endangered Black rhinoceros
- Aggregations of large herbivores- eland, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest
- Ivory Burning Site Monument
- Walking trails at hippo pools
- Nairobi Safari Walk & the Orphanage.
- Major rhino sanctuary for breeding
- over 400 species recorded some are European migrants
- Home to four of the Big Five (lion, Buffalo, leopard and rhino and over 100 mammal species,)
Full Day Nairobi National Park
You will be picked from your town hotel and drive to Nairobi National Park. This unique wildlife sanctuary is tucked just 7kms away from the bustling city centre. Several animal species roam within this park including four members of the big five.Other animals to be found here include; African buffalo,Burchell’s zebra, cheetah, Coke’s hartebeest, gazelle, baboon, black rhinoceros,hippopotamus, leopard, lion, Thomson’s gazelle, eland, impala, Masai giraffe, ostrich, vulture, and waterbuck also there is beautiful bird life. Visitors can enjoy the park’s picnic sites, three campsites and the walking trails for hikers.
Daily departures are either from the hotels in town or Airports/Wilson and Jomo Kenyatta.It can be done either in the morning from 0700-1300Hrs while the afternoon tour starts from 1300Hrs to 1800Hrs.
End of the services
Cost is as below
Each of 02 Pax- US$130
Each of 03 Pax- US$120
Each of 04 Pax- US$ 110
Each of 05 Pax- US$100
Each of 06 Pax- US$ 90
Child policy – 75% of the adult
Above cost includes
- Pick up and drop off Town hotel/Airport
- Park fees
- Transportation in an open roof top safari van
- Private tour
- bottled mineral water
Above cost Excludes
- Accommodation and lunch in Nairobi
- Items of personal nature
We do have group group discounts for this tour.contact us
Follow us on facebook at