Sweet Waters-Samburu Safari- 04 Days
04 days Sweet Waters-Samburu Safari is an adventurous trip to the northern circuit part of Kenya.
High lights of this safari includes
- The largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa .
- Home to the last two northern white Rhino in the world.
- View of Mt Kenya.
- All the big 5 are well represented.
- The lovely Ewaso Nyiro River that waters the Savanna.
- Above all, reticulated giraffe. Grevy’s zebras and Beisa Oryxes can be found here. These, are the only species found in the Northern Circuit;
Detailed 04 Days – Sweet Waters -Samburu Safari
Meet and greet on arrival drive to Sweet waters Sanctuary after safari briefing . Our destination is Sweet waters Tented Camp. This is a sheltered oasis, clustered around a waterhole and set in the pristine calm of its own private reserve. Arrive in time for lunch. Proceed for an afternoon game drive in the private 110,000-acre ranch, also worldly known as the site of Jane Goodall’s Chimpanzee Sanctuary. Animals to be seen are mainly the big game, including giraffe, zebra, buffalo, elephant, Oryx as well as eland. Dinner and overnight at.
Sweetwaters Tented Camp (L.D.B)
Breakfast, leave for your next destination Samburu Game Reserve. Wild and rugged, Samburu is fiercely beautiful with its arid Savannah watered by the lovely Uaso Nyiro River. Above all, it is also one of Kenya’s most protected areas and home to species only found north of the equator. This includes; reticulated giraffe, Grevy’s zebras and Beisa Oryxes. Arrive in time for lunch . Afternoon game drive in search of the elusive Leopard, Lion, Elephant, long necked graceful gerenuk, Grevys Zebra, reticulated Giraffe, Oryx and other plains game. Dinner and overnight at.
Ashnil Samburu Camp (L.D.B)
Full day will be spent in this reserve with both morning and afternoon games drive. Meals and overnight at the above mentioned Lodge.
Ashnil Samburu Camp (L.D.B)
To sum up the holiday, depart after breakfast with game drive enroute back to Nairobi. Transfer to the airport for your flight out. Other short and long holidays we provide from Nairobi can be checked in our website.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Sweet Waters-Samburu Safari – Peak Season- 01Jul -31Oct
2 Pax Each- US$1145
4 Pax Each- US$ 980
6 Pax Each -US$ 925
High Season – 02 Jan-31 Mar/ 01 Jun -30 Jun/01 Nov -15 Dec
2 Pax Each – US$990
4 Pax Each – US$825
6 Pax Each- US$770
Low Season- 01 Aprl- 31 May
2 Pax Each – US$820
4 Pax Each – US$730
6 Pax Each – US$680
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined .
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L) Lunch & (D)dinner
- Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport.
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
Any local or International flights.
Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
Check our latest reviews on trip advisor.
ALL COVID 19 PROTOCALS OBSERVED