TSAVO EAST SAFARI- 02 DAYS
Tsavo East Safari is a road safari departing from the coast of Mombasa and back to Mombasa. It’s therefore suitable for those with short holiday stays.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY INCLUDES;
First, you will come across large herds of free-raging African elephants besides other animals,On the other hand we have very beautiful physical features , for instance, mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, certainly the world’s largest lava flow. Third, rugard Falls on the Galana River remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.In addition to all this is Aruba dam, which attracts hundreds of wild animals that come to quench their thirst.
Day 01- Mombasa- Tsavo East National Park
First, meet and greet. Then, will be safari briefing. Finally, proceed to Tsavo East National Park .
Tsavo means ‘Place of Slaughter’ in kamba language (one of the Kenyan tribes).This park is recommended for photographers with its fabulous light and fantastic views, especially the Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, certainly the world’s largest lava flow. In addition Lugard Falls on the Galana River are remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks. Along with these awesome scenery the big 5 are well represented .Example, elephant, rhino, lion, leopard and buffalo. Additionally, other animals includes crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra. Furthermore, Aruba hunter’s hartebeest, with its lyre-shaped horns, can also be seen. Lastly, all meals and overnight will be availed at Medium lodge/Camp (L.D.B).
Day 02-Tsavo East National Park- Mombasa
Subsequently, to sum up the day we will have an early morning game drive before the heat of the day send the animals hiding. Later, return for breakfast and drive back to Mombasa.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Two days Tsavo East Safari cost is;
- $285 for two,
- $210 for four,
- $190 for six people.
Tsavo East Safari -Price Includes ;
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined or similar depending on availability during the booking period.
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L) Lunch and (D)dinner.
- Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof/ however a land cruiser is available on request at an extra cost.
- In addition, park entrance fees.
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari.
- It should be noted that,French and German speakers are available on request.
- One litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary).
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport will be on offer.
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover is among the packages.
Tsavo East Safari – Price Excludes;
- Visas and any local or International flights.
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing.
- Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters.
Alternative, there is Land Cruiser transport at an extra cost of US$ 50 Per Day Per Group.
What others say about us