Tsavo East Saltlick Safari- 02 days
Tsavo East Saltlick safari is a road safari departing from the coast of Mombasa back to Mombasa and suitable for those with short holiday stays.
Among the highlights of this safari includes:
- Large herds of free-ranging African elephants as well as other wildlife.
- More than 300 species of birds in Taita Sanctuary
- Panoramic view in Sarova Saltlick Lodge
- Chance to overnight at the salt lick lodge one of the most photographed lodge
- Game watch at the comfort of dining table at Saltlick Lodge
Mombasa- Tsavo East National Park-Taita Hills
You will be picked Mombasa early in the morning after safari briefing drive to Tsavo East National Park .Tsavo means ‘Place of Slaughter’ in Kamba language (one of the Kenyan tribes).This park is recommended for photographers with its fabulous light and fantastic views, especially the Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, the world’s largest lava flow. Lugard Falls on the Galana River are remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.
Besides the physical features this park offers wild range of animals including elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra. Aruba hunter’s hartebeest, with its lyre-shaped horns, can also be seen. Lunch at your hotel and depart with game drive enroute to Taita hills Sanctuary .Dinner and overnight at
Taita Hills Sanctuary – Mombasa
Early morning gamedrive when the animals are active return for breakfast .Sarova Saltlick lodge is set in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking a waterhole and the vast Tsavo plains. It is build a top stilts overlooking a water hole and designed for lofty game viewing from its thatched roof rondavels and walkways. Game drive enroute with lunch at Sarova Taita Hills.
Mid morning gamedrive animals expected to be seen includes lions, cheetah, baboons, giraffes, elephants just to mention but a few. Lunch and drive back to Mombasa where you will be transferred back to your hotel .
Other safaris departing from Mombasa includes https://www.flyingdovetours.com/tour/tsavo-west-east-safari/
END OF OUR SERVICES
01 Jan to 30 Mar -01Jul -15 Dec
2Pax -Each – $425
3 Pax -Each -$375
4 Pax- Each -$350
5 Pax -Each -$330
6 Pax -Each -$320
Single Room supplements -US$50
01 Apr to 30 June
2 Pax – Each -$ 400
3 Pax – Each -$345
4 Pax – Each -$315
5 Pax -Each -$300
6 Pax – Each -$290
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined or similar.
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L)Lunch & (D)dinner
- Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari
- 1litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport.
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
- Any local or International flights.
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
- Travel Insurance
- Tips to the drivers /Porters and waiters
- Alternative use of land cruiser/Jeep at an extra cost of US$ 50 per day per group.
- NOTE* YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION IS MANDATORY. *APPLY YOUR VISA ONLINE ON EVISA.GO.KE. *KENYA HAS BANNED PLASTIC BAGS
Read what others say about our services