Tsavo East Saltlick Safari- 02 days
Tsavo East Saltlick Safari is a road safari departing from the coast. This includes,Mombasa /Diani ,Mombasa Port Malindi or your even residential place.
This is private safari for you and your family or friends based on a 4×4 safari van with a pop up roof top for ease of game viewing . We try to keep our safaris to a maximum of 06 Pax . This is to guarantee all a window seat for ease of game viewing. Tsavo East Saltlick safari can be done using a land cruiser upon request at an extra fee of 50$ Per Day for the group.
What is factored in the cost
You will find that all our safari itineraries are based on full board basis . Other mandatory includes are; park/conservancy fees, mineral water,English speaking driver guide, all applicable taxes. Pick up and drop off same point . (in case of a different drop off after safari,clients are supposed to communicate prior.) German or French guides available on prior request.
When it comes to excludes ; All those items of personal nature,tips to the drivers and porters waiters/waitress,drinks and any more extra that has not been mentioned are not included. Kindly confirm at the time of booking this Tsavo East Saltlick safari.
All our bookings are flexible as long as proper communication is done prior in writing. However this will be affirmed after rooms availability to the concerned lodges . The changes should be within the same season period otherwise variation in seasons will attract extra cost.Kindly confirm at the time of rescheduling.
Tsavo east saltlick safari is doable throughout all the seasons and its fit for all age groups. The only issue would be age limit at salt lick lodge where below 5 years are not allowed due to safety matters. However, this should not hider you from having fun as you will be accommodated at the sisters lodge Taita hills safari resort & spa just within the conservancy.
Tsavo East Saltlick Safari will give you a fun filled experience you deserve and value for your money.
Among the highlights of this Tsavo East Saltlick safari includes:
- Large herds of free-ranging African elephants as well as other wildlife.
- More than 300 species of birds in Taita Sanctuary
- Panoramic view in Sarova Saltlick Lodge
- Chance to overnight at the salt lick lodge one of the most photographed lodge
- Game watch at the comfort of dining table at Saltlick Lodge
Detailed Tsavo East Saltlick safari itinerary
Mombasa- Tsavo East National Park-Taita Hills
You will be picked Mombasa early in the morning after safari briefing drive to Tsavo East National Park .Tsavo means ‘Place of Slaughter’ in Kamba language (one of the Kenyan tribes). This park is recommended for photographers with its fabulous light and fantastic views, especially the Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, the world’s largest lava flow. Lugard Falls on the Galana River are remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.
Besides this physical features, this park offers wild range of animals including elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra. Aruba hunter’s hartebeest, with its lyre-shaped horns, can also be seen. Lunch at your hotel and depart with game drive enroute to Taita hills Sanctuary .Dinner and overnight at
Saltlick Safari Lodge(L.D.B)
Taita Hills Sanctuary – Mombasa
Early morning game drive when the animals are active return for breakfast . Sarova Saltlick lodge is set in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking a waterhole and the vast Tsavo plains. It is build a top stilts overlooking a water hole and designed for lofty game viewing from its thatched roof rondavels and walkways. Game drive enroute with lunch at Sarova Taita Hills.
Mid morning game drive animals expected to be seen includes lions, cheetah, baboons, giraffes, elephants just to mention but a few. Lunch and drive back to Mombasa where you will be transferred back to your hotel .
Other safaris departing from Mombasa includes https://www.flyingdovetours.com/tour/tsavo-west-east-safari/
END OF OUR SERVICES
01 Jan to 30 Mar -01Jul -15 Dec
2Pax -Each – $425
3 Pax -Each -$375
4 Pax- Each -$350
5 Pax -Each -$330
6 Pax -Each -$320
Single Room supplements -US$50
01 Apr to 30 June
2 Pax – Each -$ 400
3 Pax – Each -$345
4 Pax – Each -$315
5 Pax -Each -$300
6 Pax – Each -$290
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined or similar.
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L)Lunch & (D)dinner
- Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari
- 1litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport.
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
- Any local or International flights.
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
- Travel Insurance
- Tips to the drivers /Porters and waiters
- Alternative use of land cruiser/Jeep at an extra cost of US$ 50 per day per group.
- NOTE* YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION IS MANDATORY. *APPLY YOUR VISA ONLINE ON EVISA.GO.KE. *KENYA HAS BANNED PLASTIC BAGS
Read what others say about our services