03 Days- Tsavo East West Safari.
This safari originates from Mombasa and back to Mombasa.The highlights of the day includes:
- The famous Mzima springs with its unique underwater hippo observatory.
- Shetani Lava flow and chyulu hills
- Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, the world’s largest lava flow.
- Lugard Falls on the Galana River remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.
Day 01-Mombasa -Tsavo West National Park
Meet and great at the airport/Hotel after safari briefing drive to Tsavo West National Park famous for the Mzima Springs, with its unique underwater hippo observatory. Both Tsavo East and west are famous for the largest population of red-skinned elephants.The “Big 5” African animals are well represented. There is also a host of Kenyan birds and other animals including leopard, cheetah, buffalo, rhino, elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, plains game, crocodile, and plenty of additional small mammals, birds and insects. From Lake Jipe, on the Tanzanian border, to the mountain forests of the Chyulu Hills, the wide range of landscape offers protection to many endangered African wildlife including the Cosen’s gerbil, Hunter’s hartebeest, black rhinoceros, several species of shrew and rat, Grevy’s zebra and wild dogs .Arrive for lunch and afternoon gamedrive .Dinner and overnight at
Medium Lodge/Camp (L.D.B)
Day 02-Tsavo West National Park- Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast drive to Tsavo East National Park .Tsavo means ‘Place of Slaughter’ in kamba language (one of the Kenyan tribes).This park is recommended for photographers with its fabulous light and fantastic views, especially the Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, the world’s largest lava flow. Lugard Falls on the Galana River are remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.Among the animals that can be spotted here includes elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra. Aruba hunter’s hartebeest, with its lyre-shaped horns, can also be seen. All meals and overnight at.
Medium Lodge/Camp (L.D.B)
Day 03-Tsavo East National- Mombasa
Early morning game drive return for breakfast and drive back to Mombasa.
END OF OUR SERVICES
03 days- Tsavo East West Safari cost includes
Each of 2- $495
Each of 4 -$390
Each of 6 -$350
Tsavo East West safari – Packages Includes
• Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
• Accommodation as outlined.
• Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L) Lunch & (D)dinner
• Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof
• Park entrance fees
• English speaking driver guide throughout the safari
• 1 litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
• All applicable taxes
• Transfer to and from the hotel/airport.
• Flying Doctors evacuation cover
Tsavo East West Safari- Price Excludes
• Any local or International flights.
• Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
• Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
Alternative Land Cruiser transport at an extra cost of US$ 50 Per Day Per Group
What others say about us