Tsavo East West Safari- 03 days
Tsavo East West Safari is a private safari based on a 4×4 safari van with a pop up roof top for ease of game viewing .We try to keep our safaris to a maximum of 06 Pax to guarantee all a window seat for ease of game vieweing. We have also have landcruisers and this comes at an extra cost of 50$ Per Day for the group.
Our safari itineraries are based on full board basis where other mandatory includes are park /conservancy fees, mineral water,services of English speaking driver guide (German or French ) guides available on request, all applicable taxes,pick up and drop off same point(in case of a different drop off after safari,clients are supposed to communicate prior.)
All those items of personal nature,tips to the drivers and porters waiters/waitress,drinks and any more extra that have not been mentioned are not included.Kindly confirm at the time of booking this tsavo east saltlick safari.
All our bookings are flexible as long as proper communication is done prior in writing.However this will be affirmed after rooms availability to the concerned lodges .The changes should be within the same season period otherwise variation in seasons will attract an additional cost.Kindly confirm at the time of rescheduling.
Tsavo east west safari is suitable throughout all the seasons and its fit for all age groups.
This safari starts from Mombasa and back to Mombasa.The highlights of the day includes:
- The famous Mzima springs with its unique underwater hippo observatory.
- Shetani Lava flow and chyulu hills
- Large herds of free-ranging African elephants and other wildlife.
- Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, certainly the world’s largest lava flow.
- Lugard Falls on the Galana River remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.
- In addition to all this “Aruba dam which attracts hundreds of wild animals that come to quench their thirst.
Detailed itinerary for Tsavo East West Safari-03 days
Day 01-Mombasa -Tsavo West National Park
Meet and greet, safari briefing and proceed to Tsavo East National Park .Tsavo means ‘Place of Slaughter’ in kamba language (one of the Kenyan tribes).This park is best for photographers with its fabulous light and fantastic views. for instance;the Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, certainly the world’s largest lava flow. In addition to this,Lugard Falls on the Galana River are remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.Arrive in time for lunch, and there after enjoy afternoon game drive.
Besides these awesome scenaries, we have the big 5 which are well represented .Example, elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, bufallo other animals includes crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra. Aruba hunter’s hartebeest, with its lyre-shaped horns, can also be seen. All meals and overnight at.
Medium Lodge/Camp (L.D.B)
Day 02-Tsavo East National Park- Tsavo West National Park
Today’s destination is Tsavo West National Park. The park is famous for the Mzima Springs, with its unique underwater hippo observatory.Above all, both Tsavo East and west are famous for the largest population of red-skinned elephants. In addition to the “Big 5,this is also a host of Kenyan birds .Crocodile, and plenty of additional small mammals, birds and insects can be found here.
From Lake Jipe, on the Tanzanian border, to the mountain forests of the Chyulu Hills, the wide range of landscape offers protection to many endangered African wildlife. This includes; the Cosen’s gerbil, Hunter’s hartebeest, black rhinoceros, several species of shrew and rat, Grevy’s zebra and wild dogs .Finally, lunch will be served.To sum up the day, you will proceed for afternoon game drive and enjoy sunset in the jungle .Dinner and overnight at
Medium Lodge/Camp (L.D.B)
Day 03-Tsavo East National- Mombasa
In conclusion of your 03 days safari,you will enjoy the last early morning game drive. Later return for breakfast and drive back to Mombasa.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Tsavo East West Safari- 03 days Cost is as below:
Tsavo East West Safari- 03 days Cost Includes
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined or similar depending on availability during the booking period
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L) Lunch and (D)dinner
- Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof/ however a land cruiser is available on request at an extra cost
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari, but french and German speakers are available on request .
- 1 litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport.
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
Tsavo East West Safari-03 days Cost Excludes
- Any local or International flights.
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
- Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
Alternative Land Cruiser transport at an extra cost of US$ 50 Per Day Per Group
What others say about us