Tsavo West East Safari-03 Days
Tsavo West East safari starts from Tsavo West National Park the second largest park in Kenya and later to Tsavo East National Park the largest of them all,it can also start either way. The two parks are dived by Mombasa Nairobi highway.
Tsavo West East Safari -03 days highlights includes-
- The famous Mzima springs with its unique under water hippo observatory in Tsavo West.
- Shetani Lava flow and Chuyu hills in Tsavo West
- Large heards of free -raging elephants as well as other animals in Both Tsavo East and West.
- Mudanda rock and the Yatta plateu,the world largest flow will be found in Tsavo East
- Lugard falls on the galana river remarkable for the shaped water worn rocks
- Aruba dam that attracts hundreds of thousands of animals that come to quench their thirst.
Detailed itinerary for Tsavo East West Safari
Day 01-Mombasa- Tsavo West
Pick in the morning from your Mombasa Hotel/Airport by our driver guide.Safari briefing drive to Tsavo West National Park .The park is famous for the Mzima Springs, with its unique underwater hippo observatory.Above all, both Tsavo East and west are famous for the largest population of red-skinned elephants. In addition to the “Big 5,this is also a host of Kenyan birds .Crocodile, and plenty of additional small mammals, birds and insects can be found here.
From Lake Jipe, on the Tanzanian border, to the mountain forests of the Chyulu Hills, the wide range of landscape offers protection to many endangered African wildlife. This includes; the Cosen’s gerbil, Hunter’s hartebeest, black rhinoceros, several species of shrew and rat, Grevy’s zebra and wild dogs .Finally, lunch will be served.To sum up the day in Tsavo West, you will proceed for afternoon game drive and enjoy sunset in the jungle .Dinner and overnight at
Ngulia Safari lodge (L.D.B)
Day 02-Tsavo West – Tsavo East
After breakfast drive to Tsavo East National Park .Tsavo means ‘Place of Slaughter’ in kamba language. Tsavo East is recommended for photographers with its fabulous light and fantastic views, especially the Mudanda Rock and the Yatta Plateau, the world’s largest lava flow. On the further edge ot Tsavo West you will find Lugard Falls on the Galana River a remarkable for the shaped water-worn rocks.Among the animals that can be spotted here includes elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, crocodile, waterbuck, kudu, gerenuk and zebra. Aruba hunter’s hartebeest, with its lyre-shaped horns, can also be seen.Lunch will be serviced at the lodge. Afternoon gamedrive to follow returning to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Voi Safari lodge (L.D.B)
Day 03- Tsavo East- Mombasa
After breakfast leave for Mombasa with gamedrive enroute. On arrival you will be transferred back to your residential place.
End of our services
Cost of -03 days- Tsavo West East Safari
02 Pax-$ 540
03 Pax-$ 480
04 Pax-$ 450
05 Pax -$ 430
06 Pax -$420
07 Pax -$410
Tsavo West East Safari – Packages Includes
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined or similar.
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L) Lunch & (D)dinner
- Private transportation in a safari van with Pop up roof
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari
- 1litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel
Tsavo West East Safari – Package Excludes
- Any flights
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
- Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
Our clients had this to say about us