Tsavo West Saltlick Safari- 04 Days
Tsavo West Saltlick Safari commence from Mombasa to the second largest national park in Kenya . It can also be done from Nairobi with pick up from Voi train station straight to Tsavo west.
Transport and includes
On transport, we use 4×4 safari vans that gives every person access to the window seat. We also have land cruiser at our disposals and we can do an upgrade at a slightly extra cost.
Tsavo West Saltlick Safari usually starts in the morning with a pick up from your hotel,airport or residential place. This is followed by a safari briefing from our professional guide,then you proceed for this amazing safari.
Our wildlife safaris are always inclusive of meals on full board basis , park entrance fees/conservancy, all applicable taxes, mineral water, English, French or German speaking driver guide.
Booking amendment/reduced in number of days and Pax
All our bookings are flexible as long as proper communication is done prior in writing. However this will be affirmed after rooms availability to the concerned lodges .The changes should be within the same season period otherwise variation in seasons will attract an additional cost. Kindly confirm at the time of rescheduling.
Suitable throughout the year and with all age groups.
This safari gives you ample time to explore and enjoy wildlife and scenaries to the fullest.
Tsavo West Saltlick Safari highlights includes:
- The famous Mzima springs with its unique under water hippo observatory.
- Shetani Lava flow and Chuylu hills
- Large heards of free -raging elephants as well as other animals
- Escorted game walks with an experienced naturalists
- Visits to the historical tower and tombs of grogan castle
- Night entertainments by locals
- Night gamedrive in ziwani sanctuary viewing the nocturnal animals and grazing hippos
Tsavo West Saltlick Safari detailed Itinerary
Day 01-Mombasa – Tsavo West National Park
Pick up early in the morning at your hotel safari briefing and drive to Tsavo West National Park famous for the Mzima Springs, with its unique underwater hippo observatory.
Both Tsavo East and west are famous for the largest population of red-skinned elephants. Above all the “Big 5” African animals are well represented. Besides the above mentioned animals, there is also a host of Kenyan birds and other animals including leopard, cheetah, buffalo, rhino, elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, plains game, crocodile, and plenty of additional small mammals, birds and insects.
From Lake Jipe, on the Tanzanian border, to the mountain forests of the Chyulu Hills, the wide range of landscape offers protection to many endangered African wildlife. These animals includes the Cosen’s gerbil, Hunter’s hartebeest, black rhinoceros, several species of shrew and rat, Grevy’s zebra and wild dogs game drive in Tsavo west returning to the camp for check in and lunch . Followed by afternoon game drive .Dinner and overnight at.
Voyager Ziwani Camp(L.D.B)
Day 02-Tsavo West National Park- Taita Hills Sanctuary
Breakfast and take some escorted walks by a naturalist within the camp environs return for check out and proceed to Saltlick. Sarova Saltlick lodge is set in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking a waterhole and the vast Tsavo plains. It is build a top stilts overlooking a water hole and designed for lofty game viewing from its thatched roof rondavels and walkways.
Game drive enroute with lunch at Sarova Taita Hills. Afternoon gamedrive animals expected to be seen includes lions, cheetah, baboons, giraffes, elephants just to mention but a few. Dinner and overnight at.
Saltlick Game Lodge(L.D.B)
Breakfast leave with game en route back to Mombasa. On arrival transfer back to the hotel or airport.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Tsavo West Saltlick Safari -cost is as below:
Cost of Per Person Each of –PEAK SEASON-01 Jan to 29 Feb, 1 Jun to 31 Oct
SRS – $550
Cost of Per Person Each of –HIGH SEASON-01 Mar to 31 Mar, 1 Nov to 15 Dec
SRS – $450
Cost of Per Person Each of – LOW SEASON -01 Apr to 31 May
SRS – $Nil
- Meet and greet on arrival and Safari briefing.
- Accommodation as outlined or similar.
- Full board accommodation (B)Breakfast (L)Lunch & (D)dinner
- Private transportation in a 4×4 safari van with Pop up roof
- Park entrance fees
- English speaking driver guide throughout the safari
- 1litre of mineral water per person per day during the trip(complementary)
- All applicable taxes
- Transfer to and from the hotel/airport.
- Flying Doctors evacuation cover
- Any local or International flights.
- Item of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
- Travel Insurance
- Tips to the drivers /Porters and waiters
- NOTE* YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION IS MANDATORY. *APPLY YOUR VISA ONLINE ON WWW.EVISA.GO.KE . *KENYA HAS BANNED PLASTIC BAGS
This is what others had to say about our services